Great Grub, Delicious Treats - Jun. 29 2017
BBQ Dry Rub Tri Tip Steaks
Now that summer and grilling season has arrived, here is another delicious recipe that’s perfect for the grill. BBQ dry rub tri tip steaks. These tasty steaks are super juicy and a tad bit spicy.
- 1 3-4 lb Tri Tip Roast, cut into steaks (For the Dry Rub)
- 2 Tbs Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs garlic salt
- 2 Tbs Hayllo Spicy Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tbs black pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp chili Powder
- 1 tsp smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Rub dry rub seasoning on steaks covering both sides.
- Turn grill to low/medium and grill steaks to your liking.
Article credit : Great Grub, Delicious Treats ( greatgrubdelicioustreats.com )